Green Marketing and Green Brand Image on Users-Attitudes of The Body Shop Indonesia

  • Ida Lestari Gunadarma University
  • Dinda Rakhma Fitriani Gunadarma University
Keywords: Green Brand Image, Green Marketing, Instagram, Users Attitudes, The Body Shop


This study aims to determine the effect of Green Marketing and Green Brand Image on users attitudes of The Body Shop Indonesia products empirically, either partially or simultaneously. The population in this study are followers of the Instagram account @thebodyshopindo who have purchased The Body Shop products and used them. This study used a sample of 100 respondents where the questionnaire was distributed using google form through social media Instagram. Sampling using purposive sampling method. The data analysis method used multiple linear regression, with partial and simultaneous hypothesis testing and processed using SPSS version 25 for Windows.

The results showed that the two independent variables, namely Green Marketing and Green Brand Image, had a positive and significant effect either partially or simultaneously on the dependent variable of user attitudes. In addition, this study explains that user attitudes are influenced by 68.5% by Green Marketing and Green Brand Image, the remaining 31.5% is influenced by other factors.


Download data is not yet available.


[1] Achmat, Z. (2011). Theory Of Planned Behavior, Masihkah Relevan? Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang.
[2] Adiwidjaja, Adrian Jnio., & Tarigan, Zeplin Jiwa Husada. (2017). Pengaruh Brand Image dan Brand Trust Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepatu Converse. Agora, Jurnal Mahasiswa Manajemen Bisnis 2017(5)
[3] Ajzen, I. (2005). Attitudes, personality, and behavior. McGraw Hill.
[4] Astini, R. (2017). IMPLIKASI GREEN BRAND IMAGE, GREEN SATISFACTION DAN GREEN TRUST TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi Kasus Pada Konsumen AMDK Galon Merk AQUA di Wilayah Serpong Utara). Jurnal Manajemen, 20(1).
[5] Cangara, H. (2008). Pengantar Ilmu Komunikasi. Rajawali Pers.
[6] Chen, Y.-S. (2009). The Drivers of Green Brand Equity: Green Brand Image, Green Satisfaction, and Green Trust. Journal of Business Ethics, 93(2), 307–319.
[7] Effendy, O. U. (2003). Dinamika Komunikasi. Remaja Rosdakarya.
[8] Kotler, Philip., & Keller, Kevin Lane. (2012). Marketing Management. 14th Prentice Hall, New Jersey
[9] Marketeers. (2019). The Body Shop: Sustainability and Zero Waste is a New Marketing Approach. Www.Marketeers.Com.
[10] Neuman W. L. (2013). Metodologi Penelitian Sosial: Pendekatan Kualitatif dan Kuantitatif. Indeks.
[11] Paath, D. E., Tampi. J. R. E., & Mukuan. D. D. S. (2020). Green Marketing terhadap Keputusan Pembelian pada Starbucks Manado Town Square. Productivity, 1 (3), 274-278
[12] Petty, R. E., Cacioppo, J. T., & Schumann, D. (2012). Central and peripheral routes to advertising effectiveness: The moderatig role of involvement. Journal of Consumer Research, 10, 135–146.
[13] Redaksi. (2020). Strategi Green Marketing The Body Shop Indonesia: Sukses atau Gagal? Marketing.Co.Id.
How to Cite
Ida Lestari, & Fitriani, D. R. (2021). Green Marketing and Green Brand Image on Users-Attitudes of The Body Shop Indonesia. International Journal of Science, Technology & Management, 2(6), 1995-2004.