The Effect Of Competence and Facilities On Teacher’s Performance At Haji Masri Darul Ilmi Murni Islamic Educational Foundation, Namorambe District, Deli Serdang Regency
This study aims to analyze the effect of competence and facilities have a positive and significant effect on teacher’s performance at Haji Masri Darul Ilmi Murni Islamic Educational Foundation, Namorambe District, Deli Serdang Regency. The method used in this study is a quantitative method with several tests, that are the classical assumption test and multiple linear regression. Based on the results of the study, it can be seen that competence (X1) has a t-count value of 3.263 and a t-table of 1.663 when compared to t-count, the results are 3.263> 1.663, so it can be concluded that competence has a positive and significant effect on teacher performance (Y). The facility (X2) has a t-count of 5.595 when compared to the t table, the result is 5.595>1.663, so it can be concluded that the facilities have a positive and significant effect on teacher’s performance (Y). Simultaneously, competence and facilities have a positive and significant influence on teacher’s performance. This means that the hypothesis in this study is accepted, proved by the calculated F value > F table (75.790 > 3.11). The results of the coefficient of determination indicate that competence and facilities have an influence on teacher’s performance by 65.2%, while the remaining 34.8% is influenced by other variables which are not examined in this study.
 Mulyasa, E. Standar Kompetensi dan Sertifikasi Guru, Bandung, Remaja Rosda Karya: Bandung, 2013
 Marheni, Sujana, & Putra, S. Penerapan model pembelajaran kooperatif tipe STAD untuk meningkatkan keaktifan dan hasil belajar IPS kelas V SD no. 8 Padangsambian Denpasar. MIMBAR PGSD Ejournal Undiksha. https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.23887/jjpgsd.v1i1.1438, 2013.
 Sutrisno, E. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Jakarta, Kencana, 2017.
 Darmadi, Pengembangan Model dan Metode Pembelajaran dalam Dinamika Belajar Siswa. Yogyakarta, Deepublish, 2017.
 Barnawi, M. Arifin, Manajemen Sarana dan Prasarana sekolah.Yogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media, 2012
 Slameto. Belajar & Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhinya, Jakarta, Rineka Cipta, 2013
 Supardi. Kinerja Guru. Jakarta: Rajawali Press, 2016
 Rusdiana A., Irfan M, Sistem Informasi Manajemen, Bandung: Pustaka Setia, 2014.
 Ghozali, Imam. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariete dengan Program SPSS. Edisi ke-8. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, 2016
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Science, Technology & Management
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.